One sample, one minute, two results.
HIV and syphilis co-infection is a concerning issue that affects us globally. Developed on the proven INSTI platform, the INSTI Multiplex assay screens for both HIV and syphilis infections simultaneously on one device in 60 seconds.
The INSTI Multiplex assay offers a powerful tool for identifying individuals who need HIV and/or syphilis treatment, preventing mother-to-child transmission, and reducing the spread of both infections worldwide.
- Rapid: Test yields results in as little as 60 seconds
- Flexible: Its rapid results makes it easy to include in a variety of workflow models
- Compatible: INSTI works with most testing algorithms
- Convenient: Stored at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Unique immunofiltration “flow-through” design
- Built-in IgG capture procedural control
- Proprietary HIV antigen
- Measures antibody directed against T. pallidum antigens
- Lancet, pipette and alcohol swab included
- No timers required
- Spill-free membrane