Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator
City: Richmond, BC, Canada
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
bioLytical’s INSTI is the world’s fastest testing platform – providing results in just 1 minute. Yes, you read that correctly – results in 1 minute not 1 to 2 weeks! We’ve been in business since 2002 and have recently been growing like crazy with the launch of new products all over the world. bioLytical Laboratories has ranked on Business in Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list three years in a row and is the winner of the 2018 Lifesciences BC’s Growth Stage MedTech Company of the Year.
The full suite of INSTI tests are greater than 99% accurate and have a world-wide footprint of regulatory approvals including US FDA, Health Canada, World Health Organization Prequalification and CE mark for Europe. bioLytical markets its HIV point-of-care tests, HIV self-tests and dual HIV/Syphilis Multiplex point-of-care tests globally with a strong product pipeline from our research team. INSTI is the world’s fastest test, which means more people tested, more people diagnosed and more people linked to care.
We are looking for agile and energetic people to join us on our mission to end AIDS. With millions of tests already sold, INSTI is trusted by healthcare professionals and recently available to consumers. Come join us on our journey and help make a difference in the world!
Are you an ERP and data entry expert looking for the next step in your supply chain management career? Do you enjoy using your technical abilities and high level of accuracy to ensure seamless operations? Are you often described as someone with a knack for customer service?
bioLytical’s business is expanding so we are adding top talent to support our rocketship growth and provide best in class service to our customers. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you are a critical member of our team. We are looking for a team player who is passionate about creating customer-centric experiences with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
As a cross between customer service and logistic support, your responsibilities include supporting the sales effort and addressing customer issues via phone or email. This position will serve as the interface between the company and customers. Communication with customers should be prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and professional. You are the key link that expedites the order process by coordinating with other departments when issues arise. From entry to shipment, you will track orders through the system, and communicate order status to customers. Your key role is to keep customers’ orders running smoothly by ensuring that orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
You live the INSTI Core Values through and through and play a vital role in driving forward our mission to get people tested with the best technology on the market.
INSTI’S CORE VALUES:
- INNOVATION in what we do, how we do it and how we think: Contributes new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes initiative on projects.
- NEVER SAY NEVER: Stays engaged until the goal is reached or project is completed. Overcomes barriers. Cares so much about the task at hand that the impossible is made possible.
- SENSATIONAL to our clients, to our partners, to each other: Spirited team player, who adapts to new situations quickly and is beyond reliable.
- TAKES OWNERSHIP of goals, decisions, actions and results: Arrives on time and prepared, leads by example, follows through on commitments.
- INSPIRED to excel: Demonstrates passion for INSTI, our people and our projects. Is not complacent, shares knowledge freely, exhibits awareness of self, their surroundings and the business.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
As the key link between the company and customers, you make the customer experience of receiving product simple and efficient. From when the order is entered and shipped to the customer, your role is to liaise between sales operations, finance and shipping to ensure alignment with the customer’s expectations at the end.
- Troubleshoots customer issues with external and internal stakeholders, including collaborating with finance, supply chain and shipping to ensure all orders are delivered on time or customers are notified in case of delay
- Provides a high level of customer service to clients through prompt email and phone correspondence
- Contacts transport companies, requests for freight quotes, creates proformas and follows shipments until they’ve reached the intended recipient, including liaising with our warehouses on expected ship date and providing information to customers on order status, when requested
- Reviews purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Other clerical duties related to supply chain and operations, including but not limited to invoice processing
- Trains as an Order Desk back up for coverage
WHAT YOU BRING:
You love to multi-task and find solutions to complex problems. You are a natural communicator and take pride in your ability to enter detailed information accurately and efficiently in multiple systems.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Customer-focused team player who takes initiative and exemplifies mathematical, organizational and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization – Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources with superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems Holistically and Detailed – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Managing multiple tasks and determining priorities on the fly based on the urgency and time in dynamic, fast paced and rapidly changing environments.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products and Orders – Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role focused on customer service and ERP systems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including dental, optometry, RMT, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus day off with pay on your birthday every year!
- Paid sick days
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Complimentary shuttle to/from the office and River Rock Hotel
- Exercise room with a gym and shower facilities
- Opportunity to work with industry experts who are motivated and passionate about what they do but know how to have some fun
- Oh and you will also have a chance to show off your dance moves and singing voice at the Christmas parties, lead in lawn bowling or volleyball at the summer barbeques and devour cake at the monthly birthday celebrations
HOW TO APPLY:
BioLytical Laboratories Inc. offers a challenging, enriching work environment. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals.