City: Richmond, BC, Canada
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Did you know that you no longer have to book an appointment with your doctor and wait weeks to get lab results back for STIs like HIV and Syphilis?
bioLytical’s INSTI is the world’s fastest testing platform – providing results in just 1 minute. Yes, you read that correctly – results in 1 minute not 1 to 2 weeks! We’ve been in business since 2002 and have recently been growing like crazy with the launch of new products all over the world. bioLytical Laboratories has ranked on Business in Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list two years in a row and is the winner of the 2018 Lifesciences BC’s Growth Stage MedTech Company of the Year.
The full suite of INSTI tests are greater than 99% accurate and have a world-wide footprint of regulatory approvals including US FDA, Health Canada, World Health Organization Prequalification and CE mark for Europe. bioLytical markets its HIV point-of-care tests, HIV self-tests and dual HIV/Syphilis Multiplex point-of-care tests globally with a strong product pipeline from our research team. INSTI is the world’s fastest test, which means more people tested, more people diagnosed and more people linked to care.
We are looking for agile and energetic people to join us on our mission to end AIDS. With millions of tests already sold, INSTI is trusted by healthcare professionals and recently available to consumers. Come join us on our journey and help make a difference in the world!
With rocket-ship growth, we are looking for a passionate person to support our product launches and expansion into new markets. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator has a fundamental role in the delivery of product and market specific initiatives and building the INSTI community. You are motivated to drive change and provide a customer-centric brand experience. You will have the unique opportunity to roll-up-your-sleeves, make valuable contributions in creative areas that benefit the lives of many and play a vital role in driving forward our mission to get people tested with the best technology on the market.
INSTI’S CORE VALUES:
- INNOVATION in what we do, how we do it and how we think: Contributes new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes initiative on projects.
- NEVER SAY NEVER: Stays engaged until the goal is reached or project is completed. Overcomes barriers. Cares so much about the task at hand that the impossible is made possible.
- SENSATIONAL to our clients, to our partners, to each other: Spirited team player, who adapts to new situations quickly and is beyond reliable.
- TAKES OWNERSHIP of goals, decisions, actions and results: Arrives on time and prepared, leads by example, follows through on commitments.
- INSPIRED to excel: Demonstrates passion for INSTI, our people and our projects. Is not complacent, shares knowledge freely, exhibits awareness of self, their surroundings and the business.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- Key member of marketing team who assists in various marketing areas, may include PR coordination, marketing campaigns, sponsorships, market research, print material, newsletters and merchandise production
- Crafts content that captures our brand’s voice to drive customer engagement and provides ideas for building brand loyalty
- Researches and participates in department brain-storming and idea generation sessions to bring impactful messages to life
- Works cross-functionally to assist with consumer packaging updates and liaises with internal and external resources on graphic assets and changes
- Supports the Marketing Manager in monitoring, measuring and reporting data relating to the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING:
You are a dependable team player who wants to do something out of the ordinary. You thrive in high pressured environments and have an infectious enthusiasm to “get it done”. You are creative and want to play a part in creating our brand story. You are passionate about creating customer experiences to drive brand loyalty, growth opportunities, and educating nay-sayers.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or a related field
- 1 year of experience in retail marketing, consumer marketing, healthcare marketing, communications or market research
- Confident, engaging written and oral communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, team player who takes initiative and thrives in managing multiple channels and determines priorities on the fly based on urgency and time
- Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress is an asset
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and CRM tools (Salesforce) is an asset
Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including dental, optometry, RMT, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Bonus day off with pay on your birthday every year!
- Paid sick days
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Complimentary shuttle to/from the office and River Rock Hotel
- Opportunity to work with industry experts who are motivated and passionate about what they do but know how to have some fun
- Oh and you will also have a chance to show off your dance moves and singing voice at the Christmas parties, lead in lawn bowling or volleyball at the summer barbeques and devour cake at the monthly birthday celebrations
HOW TO APPLY:
BioLytical Laboratories Inc. offers a challenging, enriching work environment. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals.