Embark on a New Career with bioLytical®
In what we do, how we do it and how we think: Contributes new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes initiative on projects.
Never Say Never
Stays engaged until the goal is reached or project is completed. Overcomes barriers. Cares so much about the task at hand that the impossible is made possible.
To our clients, to our partners, to each other: Spirited team player, who adapts to new situations quickly and is beyond reliable.
Of goals, decisions, actions and results: Arrives on time and prepared, leads by example, follows through on commitments.
Inspired to Excel
Demonstrates passion for INSTI, our people and our projects. Is not complacent, shares knowledge freely, exhibits awareness of self, their surroundings and the business.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including dental, optometry, RMT, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Bonus day off with pay on your birthday every year!
- Paid sick days
- Complimentary reserved parking
- Complimentary shuttle to/from the office and River Rock Hotel
- Opportunity to work with industry experts who are motivated and passionate about what they do but know how to have some fun
- Oh and you will also have a chance to show off your dance moves and singing voice at the Christmas parties, lead in lawn bowling or volleyball at the summer barbeques and devour cake at the monthly birthday celebrations
Director of Finance
Product Development Associate
Customer Service Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Qualified Candidates for the following positions are encouraged to email their resumes plus a covering letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org